Saturday, January 25, 2020

Welcome 2020!

So it’s been a while since I’ve posted something on this blog.  I’ve been busy working on my kombucha brand and spreading the word about it.  I am really loving everything about it.





Another milestone that has happened sine my last post is turning 42.  So you might think why is this number so special?  My family loves playing dominos and the game of 42 is our favorite.   I even joked that my wife had to learn it before we could get married.   The night I was going to surprise her with a proposal, a coworker of hers invited us over to a 42party.  I knew then it was meant to be.
Jennifer surprised me with a whole day of fun for my birthday.





This is my “the dude” look


I feel like this year and new decade will bring many amazing opportunities for me. My resolution this year is to try new things and to have more faith in the unknown and uncomfortable situations.   I’m working on my woodworking skills too as it brings me peace and joy.  Plus it gives me the opportunity to be creative and get rid of a lot of wood laying around the house.  Here are some of my projects thus far.
Made from old fence pickets


Added base and feet to match our new furniture 

Repurposed 2x4s from my old shed


Repurposed 2x4s from old shed with freehand stenciling 



My goal this year is to make something or at least work on something at least 3/4 weekends.  If I’m lucky, I might make a little money if I sell anything.  


No comments:

Post a Comment