Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Guess what's for lunch?

Another yummy salad thanks to the garden.  I had a salad for lunch and dinner yesterday, so I have to start getting creative to change it up. Yesterday I found one little apple in the fridge to add to it along with some grape tomatoes from the garden and today it's red grapes and sun- dried tomatoes. Toss in some feta, sunflower seeds, and a hard boiled egg from my neighbor's backyard chickens and I got a new salad.

Got lots of lettuce still in the garden so I am glad I love salads.  I also have harvested quite a few jalapeño peppers so it looks like some bacon wrapped poppers will be on the menu for this week or next. 


As of today, I have already done better than last summer's garden.  As long as we keep having this nice weather, things will continue to do well. 


Get dirty and keep on gardening!

No comments:

Post a Comment